Sunday 15 July 2012

A Quiet Sunday

I have had a leisurely day today.  I got up at the usual time to make sure the pump was switched on for the water.  The water in this area of Delhi arrives between 7-8am each (most) mornings.  If you don't switch on the pump to fill your storage tank at the correct time you don't get water.

I had a slower than normal breakfast before I was picked up to go to church.  Freddy and Kiran attend an Assembly of God church about half an hour's drive from here.  They have 2 services in the morning - the first is in Hindi and English and the second is in English.  Their young people were away together this week in Dehra Dun.

Worshipping together:


The speaker this morning was one Mr Freddy Martin


After church I was taken out to lunch and brought home.  I have done my washing and ironing...so now you know how exciting real life is out here!

1 comment:

  1. Even with NHS austerity we are currently experiencing , I'm sure your current patient list have very limited access to the treatments that you are used to giving in Uk , which must be hard to handle for you .

    ReplyDelete